- For the course guide and video, go to https://www.kurtcaselli.com/course-marking-guide
AMA Sanctioning and Insurance
- AMA Event Checklist - Competition: A useful tool for competition organizers to utilize when planning an AMA-sanctioned race.
- 2019 Off-Road Competition Sanction: For competition off-road events, such as hare scrambles, enduros or trials.
- These Release and Waiver Guidelines will help you be better prepared
- Competition Adult Liability Release
- Competition Minor Release
AMA Referee Resources and Training
AMA Referees are expected to help uphold the high standards of AMA-Sanctioned competition.
Please Note: AMA-Certified Referees are required to have a valid AMA membership.
For questions about the AMA Referee Program, email email@example.com.
- AMA Referee Report (Competition)
- Competition Injury Report
- Class "C" Referee Study Guide
- Class "C" Online Test
- Class "B" Referee Study Guide (Off-Road)
- Class "B" Online Test
AMA Risk Management
- AMA Risk Management Video - 13 minutes
- Competition Event Management Video - 17 minutes
- Understanding Insurance Document: A guide for organizers to understand the need for insurance and coverages. The AMA does not operate or make any money from insurance. The AMA negotiates rates with a third party provider.