- Custom Wrist Bands
- Trophy List
- Sample Pro Payout Structure
- Kurt Caselli Foundation Course Marking Guide and Video
- Riders Meeting Notes
- Toilet Reimbursement Form
- Banner Material by the yard for fender cards - Signs Etc. 208-887-8696
AMA Sanctioning and Insurance
- AMA Event Checklist - Competition: A useful tool for competition organizers to utilize when planning an AMA-sanctioned race.
- AMA Membership Sales Report
- 2021 Off-Road Competition Sanction and event insurance. SIDRA AMA Charter # is 3319053.
- Competition Adult Event Release
- Competition Minor Event Release
- Competition Minor Annual Release
- AMA Referee Report (Competition)
- Competition Injury Report
- Competition Protest Form
AMA Referee Resources and Training
AMA Referees are expected to help uphold the high standards of AMA-Sanctioned competition.
Please Note: AMA-Certified Referees are required to have a valid AMA membership.
For questions about the AMA Referee Program, email email@example.com.
AMA Risk Management
- AMA Risk Management Video - 13 minutes
- Competition Event Management Video - 17 minutes
- Understanding Insurance Document: A guide for organizers to understand the need for insurance and coverages. The AMA does not operate or make any money from insurance. The AMA negotiates rates with a third party provider.