2022 Oreana 100
Pre-Entry closes March 4th
For the 25th annual Oreana 100, The Desert Raiders will host a two day format with Youth classes racing on Saturday and Big Bikes racing on Sunday. This year’s event will challenge even the fastest racers with a little bit of every kind of terrain - All skill levels welcome! The main pit will be located off Missile Base Road. Excellent camping on flat gravel parking that is motor home friendly. The start and pits are just a few feet away!
Check out the Desert Raiders MC Facebook Page for updates!
- Proof AMA Membership is required for all SIDRA races. Bring your AMA Card or print a copy from the AMA website. If you forget your card, you will have to buy a new one at the race!
- SIDRA Membership is required to race. Sign up online for a $20 Annual Membership to be part of the Championship. Day Memberships are available onsite at the race for $5 per race, but no points will be issued. Youth Annual Memberships are free in 2022 courtesy of Rekluse!
- This race is Online Pre-Entry Only. Pre-Register by March 4th. You must have current annual AMA and SIDRA Membership to pre-enter online.
- All Racers must have a Moto-Tally transponder, available onsite for $10.
- If you pre-register, take your helmet, AMA card to the "Pre-Entry" area to sign up.
- To register onsite, get in the "Sign Ups" line. Please bring cash or check. Bring your helmet and AMA Card to sign ups!
- Proper Bike #'s are required to race. Check out our classes and number plates. If you don't have an assigned #, correct color or letter, you will need to purchase #'s onsite for $10. Email us to request a season #.
- ALL MINORS must have both parents at registration to sign the Minor Release form. Save time at every race by completing an Annual Minor Release. It also allows the minor to race if only one parent is onsite. For more information click here.
- No Tear Off's are allowed at SIDRA Races. Roll off's are ok.
- Effective January 1, 2020 non Idaho Residents must purchase an Idaho Non-Resident OHV Decal for $12. We will not have them at the race site, purchase online in advance.