2023 MVMX - Paradise Valley
RACE FLYER - Same location as last year, see directions at end of page
PRE-ENTRY - Opens Saturday, May 13th at 7:30 PM, Closes on May 18th (There will be on site entry)
Check out the MVMX Facebook Page for updates!
GET READY FOR THE MVMX 100 RACE:
- Timed Start 3 at a time every 30 seconds. The start order will be determined by pre-entry within division. Get a better start time by signing up online early! Online Pre-entry opens Thursday, May 5th at Noon MST. You must be a current AMA and SIDRA Annual member to pre-register online.
- NOTE: Youth race 2 & 3 will be ran as a Grand Prix. Race 2 65cc/65cc Jr/Girls/Girls Jr. checkered flag will be thrown at 45 minutes and Race 3 Big Wheel/85cc/85cc Jr. checkered flag will be thrown at 1:15 hours. Youth race 1 50cc will run per usual, 45 minutes hare scramble.
- Vintage class = 1984 and older and older and air-cooled. No SIDRA points awarded.
- Proof AMA Membership is required for all SIDRA races. Bring your AMA Card or print a copy from the AMA website. If you forget your card, you will have to buy a new one at the race!
- SIDRA Membership is required to race. Sign up online for a $20 Annual Membership to be part of the Championship. Day Memberships are available onsite at the race for $5 per race, but no points will be issued. Youth Annual Memberships are free in 2022 courtesy of Rekluse!
- Pre-Register by May 13th. You must have current annual AMA and SIDRA Membership to pre-enter online.
- All Racers must have a Moto-Tally transponder, available onsite for $10.
- If you pre-register, take your helmet, AMA card to the "Pre-Entry" area to sign up.
- To register onsite, get in the "Sign Ups" line. Please bring cash or check. Bring your helmet and AMA Card to sign ups!
- Proper Bike #'s are required to race. Check out our classes and number plates. If you don't have an assigned #, correct color or letter, you will need to purchase #'s onsite for $10. Email us to request a season #.
- ALL MINORS must have both parents at registration to sign the Minor Release form. Save time at every race by completing an Annual Minor Release. It also allows the minor to race if only one parent is onsite. For more information click here.
- No Tear Off's are allowed at SIDRA Races. Roll off's are ok.
- Effective January 1, 2020 non Idaho Residents must purchase an Idaho Non-Resident OHV Decal for $12. We will not have them at the race site, purchase online in advance.
Same location as last year, directions below:
*If you take Glenns Ferry exit there is a low bridge, see below for suggestion route to avoid bridge.
Pass Glenns Ferry ~4miles take exit 125 off i84, South on W Grave Road, West (right) on Paradise Rd, West (right) on Pasadina Basin Road, West at stop sign, South on Rosevear Gulch Road, East on Flint Mesa Road, at the fork turn left at East Flint Mesa Road, Left at fork, race site after sharp curve.
Click this link for Phone Google Maps turn by turn directions for AVOID LOW BRDIGE route (make sure to add your beginning destination): https://goo.gl/maps/Yp2RrhVtW3EAv9fy7
Click this link for Phone Google Maps turn by turn directions for normal low bridge route (make sure to add your beginning destination): https://goo.gl/maps/Kxp7hp8jG8gLtDH5A