2022 Bar Fight Hare Scramble
PRE-ENTRY - Closes September 30th @ 11:50pm!
Check out the Bar to Bar Facebook Page for updates!
GET READY FOR THE BAR FIGHT HARE SCRAMBLE:
- Proof AMA Membership is required for all SIDRA races. Bring your AMA Card or print a copy from the AMA website. If you forget your card, you will have to buy a new one at the race!
- SIDRA Membership is required to race. Sign up online for a $20 Annual Membership to be part of the Championship. Day Memberships are available onsite at the race for $5 per race, but no points will be issued. Day members can sign up for the race onsite. Youth Annual Memberships are free in 2022 courtesy of Rekluse!
- Pre-Register by September 30th.
- When you get to the race, take your helmet, AMA & SIDRA card to the sign up tent.
- Moto-Tally transponders are required for scoring and available at sign ups for $10.
- In an effort to make timing and scoring run smoother - bringing quicker trophies and results post race - Proper Bike #'s will be strictly enforced. Check out our classes, colors and letter designators. If you don't have an assigned #, correct color, letter, etc - you will need to purchase Temp Number plates, complete with color bar and letter designator. These are available at the SIDRA Tent for $10. If your plates don't pass tech, you will need to purchase these onsite. Sign up for your membership and # now!
- Youth Racers must have both parents at registration to sign the Minor Release form. Save time at every race by completing an Annual Minor Release. It also allows the minor to race if only one parent is onsite. For more information click here.