2021 Sand City 100
PRE-ENTRY - closes April 9th
Check out the Desert RATS Facebook Page for updates!
- Proof AMA Membership is required for all SIDRA races. Bring your AMA Card or print a copy from the AMA website. WE MUST SEE SOMETHING WITH YOUR AMA # AND AN EXPIRATION DATE. (Images from your phone are acceptable) If you forget your card, you will have to buy a new one at the race -we will not have internet to look it up at the event.
- SIDRA Membership is required to race. Sign up online for a $20 Annual Membership to be part of the Championship. Day Memberships are available onsite at the race for $5 per race, but no points will be issued. Youth Annual Memberships are free in 2021 courtesy of Rekluse!
- This race is Online Pre-Entry Only. Pre-Register by April 9th. You must have current annual AMA and SIDRA Membership to pre-enter online.
- All Racers must have a Moto-Tally transponder, available onsite for $10.
- Bring your helmet and your AMA card to the sign up tent to check in during the hours on the flyer.
- Proper Bike #'s are required to race. Check out our classes and number plates. If you don't have an assigned #, correct color or letter, you will need to purchase #'s onsite for $10. Email us to request/change a season #.
- ALL MINORS must have both parents at registration to sign the Minor Release form. Save time at every race by completing an Annual Minor Release. It also allows the minor to race if only one parent is onsite. For more information click here.
- No Tear Off's are allowed at SIDRA Races. Roll off's are ok.
- Effective January 1, 2020 non Idaho Residents must purchase an Idaho Non-Resident OHV Decal for $12. We will not have them at the race site, purchase online in advance.