2021 OMC West Hare Scramble
The 2021 OMC West Hare Scramble is October 16th/17th at OMC in Boise, Idaho. Sign ups and results will be posted on the West Hare Scramble website, check out the link above.
***Important note about online entries! SIDRA, NHHA, NGPC, Idaho City and WHS all use Moto-Tally to host sign ups and scoring. The web pages look the same, but they are all different databases. Search for your name and if it does not show up, click "Add New Rider" at the very bottom of the page. If you have never raced a WHS race, you will need to "Add New Rider" - your info will not copy over from SIDRA, NHHA or NGPC races from this year.
SIDRA Class Mapping for WHS Races below. In order to received points in the SIDRA class on the left, you MUST enter and race one of the WHS Classes on the right.
|Pro AA or Pro 250
|98cc-200cc A, 201cc - 250cc A or 251cc Open A
|98cc-200cc A or 201cc - 250cc A
|Super Senior A
|Super Senior A
|Masters or Pioneer
|98cc-200cc B, 201cc - 250cc B or 251cc Open B
|98cc-200cc B or 201cc - 250cc B
|Super Senior B
|Super Senior B
|98cc-200cc C, 201cc-250cc C, 251cc-Open C, Vet C, Senior C or Super Senior C
|Micro Mini 65cc
|Pee Wee Sr
|Pee Wee Jr
Youth C, Pro Women and Girls C classes will not receive SIDRA Points!
Get ready for the OMC Western Hare Scramble:
- Skip the line and Pre-enter online by October the 14th.
- Proof AMA Membership is required for all SIDRA races. Bring your AMA Card or print a copy from the AMA website. If you forget your card, you will have to buy a new one at the race!
- SIDRA Membership is required for season points. We will not be selling memberships onsite. Sign up online BEFORE THE RACE for a $20 Annual Membership to be part of the Championship. Youth Annual Memberships are free in 2021 courtesy of Rekluse!
- Make sure you understand the class mapping above before signing up. If you race in a class other than the ones we have mapped for points, you will not receive points in your SIDRA Class.
- Bring your helmet and AMA Card to Check In! Items you may have to pay for will be AMA Membership, and a Temp # ($10) if you don't already have an assigned number or you show up without legible, available numbers. Transponders are $10.
- If you have a Moto-Tally transponder (What we use at SIDRA), they will need to scan it. If you do not have a Moto-Tally transponder, you will need to purchase one for $10. Temp #'s are available $10.
- You can run your SIDRA # so long as there are no WHS conflicts. If you have a conflicting #, you will need to buy a temp # at the race.
- ALL MINORS must have both parents at registration to sign the Minor Release form. Save time at every race by completing an Annual Minor Release. It also allows the minor to race if only one parent is onsite. For more information click here.
- Tear off's are allowed, no spark arrestor or OHV Sticker is required for this race.
- There is limited camping and parking on site, please carpool if possible.
- Gate Fee is FREE for SIDRA Members and children 12 and under. (Otherwise it is $5 per person or $10 for the weekend)