2021 Magic Valley MX West Hare Scramble
Check out Westharescramble.com for more information
***Important note about online entries! SIDRA, WHS, Idaho City 100 and WHS all use Moto-Tally to host sign ups and scoring. The web pages look the same, but they ALL have a different database. Search for your name and if it does not show up, click "Add New Rider" at the very bottom of the page. If you have never raced a WHS race, you will need to "Add New Rider" - your info will not copy over from the SIDRA database.
SIDRA Class Mapping for WHS Races below. In order to received points in the SIDRA class on the left, you MUST enter and race one of the WHS Classes on the right.
|SIDRA Class||NHHA & WHS|
|AA PRO||Pro AA, Pro 250|
|Unlimited A||251cc-Open A, 201cc-250cc A or 98cc-200cc A|
|Lightweight A||201cc-250cc A or 98cc-200cc A|
|Vet A||Vet A|
|Senior A||Senior A|
|Super Senior A||Super Senior A|
|Masters||Masters or Pioneer|
|Women A||Women A or Pro Women|
|Unlimited B||251cc-Open B, 201cc-250cc B or 98cc-200cc B|
|Lightweight B||201cc-250cc B or 98cc-200cc B|
|Vet B||Vet B|
|Senior B||Senior B|
|Super Senior B||Super Senior B|
|Womens B||Women B|
|Open C||200 C, 250 C, Open C, Vet C, or Senior C|
|Womens C||Women C|
|Big Wheel||Big Wheel|
|85cc Jr||Junior Mini 85cc|
|65cc||Micro Mini 65cc|
|50cc||Pee Wee 50cc or Pee Wee Electric|
|50cc Jr||Pee Wee 50cc Jr or Pee Wee Electric|
|Girls Jr||Girls Jr.|
NO SIDRA Points awarded for the following classes: WHS Super Senior 50+ C
It is the racers responsibility to be signed up for SIDRA membership before each event in the class they wish to earn points. Because there are multiple class mapping options, it is the racers responsibility to race the appropriate bike size for the SIDRA class and WHS Class for points. Your WHS class will be mapped to your SIDRA class for SIDRA points.
- Proof AMA Membership is required for all SIDRA races. Bring your AMA Card or print a copy from the AMA website. WE MUST SEE SOMETHING WITH YOUR AMA # AND AN EXPIRATION DATE. (Images from your phone are acceptable) If you forget your card, you will have to buy a new one at the race -we will not have internet to look it up at the event.
- SIDRA Membership is required in order to receive SIDRA Points. Sign up online for a $20 Annual Membership to be part of the Championship. You will not be able to get your SIDRA membership onsite so you must get it ahead of time online (this goes for worker points as well). If you do not have a SIDRA Membership then you will only receive WHS Points. Youth Annual Memberships are free in 2021 courtesy of Rekluse!
- Racers seeking SIDRA points must have SIDRA membership before the race. We will not be selling memberships onsite, sign up online BEFORE you race. (also applies to worker points)
- This race is Online Pre-Entry Only. Pre-Register by May 14th. You must have current annual AMA and SIDRA Membership to pre-enter online.
- All Racers must have a Moto-Tally transponder, available onsite for $10.
- Bring your helmet and your AMA card to the sign up tent to check in during the hours on the flyer.
- Proper Bike #'s are required to race. Check out our classes and number plates. If you don't have an assigned SIDRA or West Hare Scramble #, correct color or letter, you will need to purchase #'s onsite for $10. Email us to request/change a season #.
- ALL MINORS must have both parents at registration to sign the Minor Release form. Save time at every race by completing an Annual Minor Release. It also allows the minor to race if only one parent is onsite. For more information click here.
- No Tear Off's are allowed at SIDRA Races. Roll off's are ok.
- Effective January 1, 2020 non Idaho Residents must purchase an Idaho Non-Resident OHV Decal for $12. We will not have them at the race site, purchase online in advance.