2021 Dirt Inc Rabbit Creek 100
BIG BIKE PRE-ENTRY - READ CLASS MAPPING BELOW BEFORE SIGNING UP!
Round 2 of the SIDRA Championship Series is also Round 3 of the National Hare and Hound Series! The 2021 Rabbit Creek 100 National Hare and Hound, hosted by Dirt Inc is March 27th and 28th. Sign ups and results will be posted on National Hare and Hound's website, check out the links above.
On Saturday night, “Pros vs. Joes Holeshot Showdown” is back! Think you can start your bike and get to the “holeshot” line quicker than David Kamo or Joe Wasson? You don’t have to be faster than the Pro’s to get a better jump, so put your skills to the test! Pros and Joe’s will line alongside the other in a knock-out style showdown. So practice your skills and get ready to claim bragging rights as the best starter in the series. Keep in mind this will be an Online Pre Entry ONLY event so make sure you get pre entered using the links above. After you pre enter you will still need to check in at the race site with your helmet.
***Important note about online entries! SIDRA, NHHA, Idaho City 100 and WHS all use Moto-Tally to host sign ups and scoring. The web pages look the same, but they ALL have a different database. Search for your name and if it does not show up, click "Add New Rider" at the very bottom of the page. If you have never raced a NHHA race, you will need to "Add New Rider" - your info will not copy over from the SIDRA database.
SIDRA Class Mapping for NHHA Races below. In order to received points in the SIDRA class on the left, you MUST enter and race one of the NHHA Classes on the right.
|SIDRA Class||NHHA & WHS|
|AA PRO||Pro AA, Pro 250 or Pro Women|
|Unlimited A||251cc-Open A, 201cc-250cc A or 98cc-200cc A|
|Lightweight A||201cc-250cc A or 98cc-200cc A|
|Vet A||Vet A|
|Senior A||Senior A|
|Super Senior A||Super Senior A|
|Masters||Masters or Pioneer|
|Women A||Women A|
|Unlimited B||251cc-Open B, 201cc-250cc B or 98cc-200cc B|
|Lightweight B||201cc-250cc B or 98cc-200cc B|
|Vet B||Vet B|
|Senior B||Senior B|
|Super Senior B||Super Senior B|
|Womens B||Women B|
|Open C||200 C, 250 C, Open C, Vet C, or Senior C|
|Womens C||Women C|
|Big Wheel||Big Wheel|
|85cc Jr||Junior Mini 85cc|
|65cc||Micro Mini 65cc|
|50cc||Pee Wee 50cc or Pee Wee Electric|
|50cc Jr||Pee Wee 50cc Jr or Pee Wee Electric|
|Girls Jr||Girls Jr.|
NO SIDRA Points awarded for the following classes: NHHA Youth C, Girls C, Super Senior 50+ C, Adventure, Hooligan and Trail Blazers.
It is the racers responsibility to be signed up for SIDRA membership before each event in the class they wish to earn points. Because there are multiple class mapping options, it is the racers responsibility to race the appropriate bike size for the SIDRA class and NHHA Class for points. Your NHHA class will be mapped to your SIDRA class for SIDRA points.
GET READY FOR THE RABBIT CREEK 100 CHECKLIST:
- Proof AMA Membership is required for all SIDRA races. Bring your AMA Card or print a copy from the AMA website. WE MUST SEE SOMETHING WITH YOUR AMA # AND AN EXPIRATION DATE. (Images from your phone are acceptable) If you forget your card, you will have to buy a new one at the race -we will not have internet to look it up at the event.
- SIDRA Membership is required for season points. Sign up online for a $20 Annual Membership to be part of the Championship. Youth Annual Memberships are free in 2021 courtesy of Rekluse!
- This is an online Pre Entry only event so after getting pre entered above, take your helmet and AMA card to the "Pre-Entry" area at the race site to get checked in.
- All Racers must have a Moto-Tally transponder, available onsite for $10.
- Please bring cash there will be NO CC's at this race because there is no cell service. Bring your helmet, AMA Card and SIDRA Card to "Check-In"! If you are not running a Sidra or NHHA Race number then there will be temp numbers for sale on site for $10 a set.
- ALL MINORS must have both parents at registration to sign the Minor Release form. Save time at every race by completing an Annual Minor Release. It also allows the minor to race if only one parent is onsite. For more information click here. If you would like your minor to race without a parent or legal guardian present, you must bring a notarized release assigned a guardian to make decisions for you at the race.
- No Tear Off's are allowed at SIDRA Races. Roll off's are ok.
- Effective January 1, 2020 non Idaho Residents must purchase an Idaho Non-Resident OHV Decal for $12. We will not have them for sale at the race, you must purchase online in advance or purchase from a reseller. See link for more details.