2020 Dirt Inc Rabbit Creek 100 - Cancelled
Due to the Coronavirus, The 2020 Dirt Inc Rabbit Creek 100 has been cancelled.
All pre-entries have been refunded. We are sorry for the incovenience.
BIG BIKE PRE-ENTRY - READ CLASS MAPPING BELOW BEFORE SIGNING UP!
Round 2 of the SIDRA Championship Series is also Round 4 of the National Hare and Hound Series! The 2020 Rabbit Creek 100 National Hare and Hound, hosted by Dirt Inc is March 21st and 22nd. Sign ups and results will be posted on National Hare and Hound's website, check out the links above.
On Saturday night, “Pros vs. Joes Holeshot Showdown” is back! Think you can start your bike and get to the “holeshot” line quicker than David Kamo or Joe Wasson? You don’t have to be faster than the Pro’s to get a better jump, so put your skills to the test! Pros and Joe’s will line alongside the other in a knock-out style showdown. So practice your skills and get ready to claim bragging rights as the best starter in the series.
***Important note about online entries! SIDRA, NHHA, Idaho City 100 and WHS all use Moto-Tally to host sign ups and scoring. The web pages look the same, but they ALL have a different database. Search for your name and if it does not show up, click "Add New Rider" at the very bottom of the page. If you have never raced a NHHA race, you will need to "Add New Rider" - your info will not copy over from the SIDRA database.
SIDRA Class Mapping for NHHA Races below. In order to received points in the SIDRA class on the left, you MUST enter and race one of the NHHA Classes on the right.
|SIDRA Class||NHHA & WHS|
|AA PRO||Pro AA, Pro 250 or Pro Women|
|Unlimited A||251cc Open A|
|Lightweight A||200 A or 250 A|
|Vet A||Vet A|
|Senior A||Senior A|
|Super Senior A||Super Senior A|
|Masters||Masters or Pioneer|
|Women A||Women A or Pro Women|
|Unlimited B||Open B|
|Lightweight B||200 B or 250 B|
|Vet B||Vet B|
|Senior B||Senior B|
|Super Senior B||Super Senior B|
|Womens B||Women B|
|Open C||200 C, 250 C, Open C, Vet C, or Senior C|
|Womens C||Women C|
|Big Wheel||Big Wheel|
|85cc Jr||Junior Mini 85cc|
|65cc||Micro Mini 65cc|
|50cc||Pee Wee 50cc|
|50cc Jr||Pee Wee 50cc|
|Girls Jr||Girls Jr.|
NHHA Youth C, Girls C, 50+ C and Trail Blazers classes will not receive SIDRA Points!
GET READY FOR THE RABBIT CREEK 100 CHECKLIST:
- Proof AMA Membership is required for all SIDRA races. Bring your AMA Card or print a copy from the AMA website. If you forget your card, you will have to buy a new one at the race!
- SIDRA Membership is required for season points. Sign up online for a $20 Annual Membership to be part of the Championship. Youth Annual Memberships are free in 2020 courtesy of Rekluse!
- If you pre-register, take your helmet and AMA card to the "Pre-Entry" area to sign up.
- All Racers must have a Moto-Tally transponder, available onsite for $10.
- If you wish to register onsite, get in the "Sign Ups" line. Please bring cash there will be NO CC's at this race because there is no cell service. Bring your helmet, AMA Card and SIDRA Card to sign ups! Items you may have to pay for will be AMA Membership, SIDRA Membership, Race Entry Fee and a Temp # ($10) if you don't already have an assigned number or you show up without legible, available numbers.
- ALL MINORS must have both parents at registration to sign the Minor Release form. Save time at every race by completing an Annual Minor Release. It also allows the minor to race if only one parent is onsite. For more information click here.
- No Tear Off's are allowed at SIDRA Races. Roll off's are ok.
- Effective January 1, 2020 non Idaho Residents must purchase an Idaho Non-Resident OHV Decal for $12. We will have them at the race site if yours doesn't arrive in time.