2020 Bar to Bar Western Hare Scramble
The 2020 "It's a Riot" Western Hare Scramble, hosted by Bar to Bar is November 7th and 8th at Little Gem Cycle Park in Emmett, Idaho. Sign ups and results will be posted on Western Hare Scramble website, check out the link above.
ONLINE PRE-ENTRY IS REQUIRED FOR THIS RACE! SIGN UP NOW! You will still need to come to "Check in" to sign waivers and scan your helmet.
***Important note about online entries! SIDRA, NHHA, NGPC, Idaho City and WHS all use Moto-Tally to host sign ups and scoring. The web pages look the same, but they are all different databases. Search for your name and if it does not show up, click "Add New Rider" at the very bottom of the page. If you have never raced a WHS race, you will need to "Add New Rider" - your info will not copy over from SIDRA, NHHA or NGPC races from this year.
SIDRA Class Mapping for WHS Races below. In order to received points in the SIDRA class on the left, you MUST enter and race one of the WHS Classes on the right.
|AA PRO||Pro AA or Pro 250|
|Unlimited A||251cc Open A|
|Lightweight A||98cc-200cc A or 201cc - 250cc A|
|Vet A||Vet A|
|Senior A||Senior A|
|Super Senior A||Super Senior A|
|Masters||Masters or Pioneer|
|Women A||Women A|
|Unlimited B||251cc Open B|
|Lightweight B||98cc-200cc B or 201cc - 250cc B|
|Vet B||Vet B|
|Senior B||Senior B|
|Super Senior B||Super Senior B|
|Womens B||Women B|
|Open C||98cc-200cc C, 201cc-250cc C, 251cc-Open C, Vet C, Senior C or Super Senior C|
|Womens C||Women C|
|Big Wheel||Big Wheel|
|Girls Jr.||Girls Jr.|
Youth C, Pro Women and Girls C classes will not receive SIDRA Points!
Get ready for the Bar to Bar Western Hare Scramble:
- There will be no onsite Sign Ups, you must pre-enter online by Thursday the 5th. You still need to "Check-In" at the race to sign waivers, show your AMA card and scan your helmet transponder.
- Proof AMA Membership is required for all SIDRA races. Bring your AMA Card or print a copy from the AMA website. If you forget your card, you will have to buy a new one at the race!
- SIDRA Membership is required for season points. We will not be selling memberships onsite. Sign up online BEFORE THE RACE for a $20 Annual Membership to be part of the Championship. Youth Annual Memberships are free in 2020 courtesy of Rekluse!
- Make sure you understand the class mapping above before signing up. If you race in a class other than the ones we have mapped for points, you will not receive points in your SIDRA Class.
- Bring your helmet and AMA Card to Check In! Items you may have to pay for will be AMA Membership, and a Temp # ($10) if you don't already have an assigned number or you show up without legible, available numbers. Transponders are $10.
- If you have a Moto-Tally transponder (What we use at SIDRA), they will need to scan it. If you do not have a Moto-Tally transponder, you will need to purchase one for $10. Temp #'s are available $10.
- You can run your SIDRA # so long as there are no WHS conflicts. If you have a conflicting #, you will need to buy a temp # at the race.
- ALL MINORS must have both parents at registration to sign the Minor Release form. Save time at every race by completing an Annual Minor Release. It also allows the minor to race if only one parent is onsite. For more information click here.
- No Tear Off's are allowed. Roll off's are ok.
- Effective January 1, 2020 non Idaho Residents must purchase an Idaho Non-Resident OHV Decal for $12. We will not have them for sale, you have to purchase them online before the race.