2019 Oreana 100
Pre-Entry is closed, register onsite Friday 6-8p or Sat 7-10a.
For the 22nd annual Oreana 100, The Desert Raiders have put together another great course. This year’s event will challenge even the fastest racers with a little bit of every kind of terrain - All skill levels welcome! The main pit will be located off Missile Base Road. Excellent camping on flat gravel parking that is motor home friendly. The start and pits are just a few feet away! A very, special thanks to EDGE PERFORMANCE SPORTS for finisher awards and to RADIX CONSTRUCTION INC for sponsoring our trophies. 80% guaranteed AA purse payout. Thanks to MOXIE JAVA KUNA, MOXIE JAVA OVERLAND, J&W HOMES and FULL CIRCUIT ELECTRIC. for the $50.00 Holeshot awards for each wave A, B, C & Sportsmen. PRO LINE SUSPENSION will be awarding a suspension re-valve to the 10th place Overall B rider.
Check out the Desert Raiders MC Facebook Page for updates!
- Proof AMA Membership is required for all SIDRA races. Bring your AMA Card or print a copy from the AMA website. If you forget your card, you will have to buy a new one at the race! If you signed up for your membership at the 2018 Oreana 100, your membership expires 3/31/19.
- SIDRA Membership is required to race. Sign up online for a $20 Annual Membership to be part of the Championship. Day Memberships are available onsite at the race for $5 per race, but no points will be issued. Youth Annual Memberships are free in 2019 courtesy of Rekluse!
- Pre-Register by February 27th. Onsite Registration is an additional $5. You must be a current AMA and SIDRA Annual member to pre-register online.
- If you pre-register, take your bike, helmet, AMA & SIDRA card directly to the Tech Inspection "Pre-Entry" area to pick up your 2019 Transponder, Fender card and to have your bike inspected.
- If you wish to register onsite, get in the "Sign Ups" line. Please bring cash in case cell phone service is not working. Bring your helmet, AMA Card and SIDRA Card to sign ups! Items you may have to pay for will be AMA Membership, SIDRA Membership, Race Entry Fee and a Temp # ($10) if you don't already have an assigned number or you show up without legible, available numbers.
- In an effort to make timing and scoring run smoother - bringing quicker trophies and results post race - Proper Bike #'s will be strictly enforced and there will be no "pie plates" (hand written numbers) this year. Check out our new classes, colors and letter designators. If you don't have an assigned #, correct color, letter, etc - you will need to purchase Temp Number plates, complete with color bar and letter designator. These are available at the SIDRA trailer for $10. If your plates don't pass tech, you will need to purchase these onsite. Sign up for your membership and # now!
- Youth Racers must have both parents at registration to sign the Minor Release form. Save time at every race by completing an Annual Minor Release and having it notarized by both parents! For more information click here.
- Youth Racers will have a parade lap at 8:15am sharp!
- Order your new bike #'s! Decal Works is offering 25% off custom number plates and graphics for all SIDRA Members. They also have an EZ Series of number plates for only $39.95! To order, call or email Riley at email@example.com 815-784-4000 x230