2019 Last Chance of the Decade
PRE-ENTRY - opens October 14th at 7pm MST, Closes on November 6th
GET READY FOR THE LAST RACE OF THE DECADE:
- Timed Start 2 at a time every 30 seconds. The start order will be determined by pre-entry within division. Get a better start time by signing up online early! Online Pre-entry opens Monday, October 14th at 7:00pm MST. You must be a current AMA and SIDRA Annual member to pre-register online.
- Proof AMA Membership is required for all SIDRA races. Bring your AMA Card or print a copy from the AMA website. If you forget your card, you will have to buy a new one at the race!
- SIDRA Membership is required to race. Sign up online for a $20 Annual Membership to be part of the Championship. Day Memberships are available onsite at the race for $5 per race, but no points will be issued. Youth Annual Memberships are free in 2019 courtesy of Rekluse!
- Pre-Register by November 6th. Onsite Registration is an additional $5.
- All Racers must have a Moto-Tally transponder, available onsite for $5. (One free transponder with your annual membership)
- If you pre-register, take your helmet, AMA & SIDRA card to the "Pre-Entry" area to sign up.
- To register onsite, get in the "Sign Ups" line. Please bring cash in case cell phone service is not working. Bring your helmet and AMA Card to sign ups!
- Proper Bike #'s are required to race. Check out our classes and number plates. If you don't have an assigned #, correct color or letter, you will need to purchase temp #'s onsite for $10. Email us to request a season #.
- ALL MINORS must have both parents at registration to sign the Minor Release form. Save time at every race by completing an Annual Minor Release. It also allows the minor to race if only one parent is onsite. For more information click here.
- No Tear Off's are allowed at SIDRA Races. Roll off's are ok.