2019 Idaho City 100
BIG BIKE ENTRY - opens April 1st for two day sign up, April 8th for single day sign up. Registration CLOSES May 13th - there is no onsite race entry! Entry fees - $130 for Saturday only, $90 for Sunday only, $200 for both days.
The Saturday YOUTH race has been cancelled for 2019
The Idaho City 100 is an iconic event hosted by the Boise Ridge Riders every year. Formerly an ISDE Qualifier, it is a true Enduro format that will challenge even the most advanced riders! You may race both days, or just one day but SIDRA points are ONLY awarded on Sunday.
IMPORTANT SIDRA SPECIFIC DETAILS ABOUT IDAHO CITY 100:
- Registration is full for the Idaho City 100, they have maxed out at 300 riders per day.
- SIDRA Big Bikes Points day is Sunday.
- No refunds and entries are non transferable.
- Each day is limited to 300 entries, don't wait!
- Big Bike Entry closes May 13th, you cannot register onsite.
- There is little to no cell phone service in Idaho City, so be prepared!
- Only approved gas cans may be used.
- 2 Day Riders must sign in onsite Friday June 1st between 3-8pm and tech between 3:30-8:30pm.
- Directly after tech inspection, your bike will be impounded for the night and you will not get your bike back until 10 minutes before your start time.
- Sunday only riders must sign in onsite Saturday from 6-8pm and tech/impound from 6:30-8:30pm.
- Tech Inspection is STRICTLY enforced at this event because we race on US Forest Service land. Your bike must be CLEAN, (no dirt under fender or skid plate!) it must have a USFS approved spark arrestor, pass a 98db @ 20" sound test and you must have an ORV sticker.
- Fill your bike with fuel before you head to tech/impound.
- Take your gas cans (tagged with your race #/Minute) to the fuel trailer before you head to the riders meeting, the gas truck leaves at 8:30am.
- Race Time Schedules will be posted at 7am on Saturday and Sunday.
- Riders meeting Saturday and Sunday is 8:30am for all riders. Spectators are encouraged to attend as well.
- When you arrive at a gas check, turn your bike off, push your bike onto the mat, find your fuel can, fuel your bike, push the bike off of the mat, then you can start it. You must fuel in the designated area, even if you have your own support. Read more on this here.
- Speed limits are strictly enforced on all paved and gravel roads. The Sheriff WILL cite you! (Just ask Jared Schlapia)
- This is not a closed course. Be extra vigilant looking for vehicles on the two track roads!
- Once your bike is impounded, only the rider may work on the bike. Your mechanic may check and replace fluids only. Racers may help other racers.
- Carefully review the below class mapping before registering. If you race the class on the right, you will receive points for the class on the left - no exceptions!
|SIDRA Class:||Idaho City 100 Class:|
|Unlimited A||A2 or A3|
|Super Senior A||A Super Senior|
|Women A||Women A|
|Unlimited B||B2 or B3|
|Super Senior B||B Super Senior|
|Womens B||Women B|
|Open C||C Sportsman or C Super Senior|
|Womens C||Women C|
|Trophy||C Sportsman or C Super Senior|
|Sportsman||C Sportsman or C Super Senior|
No SIDRA points will be awarded for the Team class
- If you aren't familiar with Enduro Time, read this helpful guide!
- Proof of AMA Membership is required for all SIDRA races. Bring your AMA Card or print a copy from the AMA website. If you forget your card, you will have to buy a new one at the race!
- SIDRA Membership is required to receive series points for Big Bikes. Sign up online for a $20 Annual Membership to be part of the Championship.
- Register by May 13th for big bikes. There will be no Big Bike entries accepted after May 13th.
- Registration is located in the Idaho Community Center. Bring your helmet, AMA & SIDRA card.
- Big Bikes will be issued 3 sets of rider numbers that need to be attached before you head to tech/impound.
- Minors must have both parents at registration to sign the Minor Release form. Save time at every race by completing an Annual Minor Release and having it notarized by both parents! For more information click here.