2019 Great Pumpkin Classic
PRE-ENTRY - opens September 11th at 7pm MST, Closes on October 2nd
Check out the Fat Head Racing Facebook Page for updates!
GET READY FOR THE GREAT PUMPKIN CLASSIC:
- Timed Start 2 at a time every 30 seconds. The start order will be determined by pre-entry within division. Get a better start time by signing up online early! Online Pre-entry opens Wednesday, September 11th at 7:00pm MST. You must be a current AMA and SIDRA Annual member to pre-register online.
- Proof AMA Membership is required for all SIDRA races. Bring your AMA Card or print a copy from the AMA website. If you forget your card, you will have to buy a new one at the race!
- SIDRA Membership is required to race. Sign up online for a $20 Annual Membership to be part of the Championship. Day Memberships are available onsite at the race for $5 per race, but no points will be issued. Youth Annual Memberships are free in 2019 courtesy of Rekluse!
- Pre-Register by October 2nd. Onsite Registration is an additional $5.
- If you pre-register, take your helmet, AMA & SIDRA card to the "Pre-Entry" area to sign up.
- If you wish to register onsite, get in the "Sign Ups" line. Please bring cash in case cell phone service is not working. Bring your helmet, AMA Card and SIDRA Card to sign ups! Items you may have to pay for will be AMA Membership, SIDRA Membership, Race Entry Fee and a Temp # ($10) if you don't already have an assigned number or you show up without legible, available numbers.
- In an effort to make timing and scoring run smoother - bringing quicker trophies and results post race - Proper Bike #'s will be strictly enforced. Check out our classes, colors and letter designators. If you don't have an assigned #, correct color, letter, etc - you will need to purchase Temp Number plates, complete with color bar and letter designator. These are available at the SIDRA trailer for $10. If your plates don't pass tech, you will need to purchase these onsite. Sign up for your membership and # now!
- Youth Racers must have both parents at registration to sign the Minor Release form. Save time at every race by completing an Annual Minor Release. It also allows the minor to race if only one parent is onsite. For more information click here.